At Brewer Stratford Marina, nearly 200 slips accommodate pleasure cruisers, recreational fishing boats, and all boats in between; from 20’ runabouts to 100’ yachts. Power, water, fuel, pump out service, and cable TV are all available dockside, and secure berthing is provided for all.
Our full-time summer dock staff and a well-marked channel make arrival and departure easy. After settling in, the comforts of a five star marina beckon boaters ashore: a pool, a ships store, laundry facilities, and a waterfront restaurant are all onsite. The bird sanctuary located just across the river complements our scenic setting.
For peace of mind, a high-tech surveillance system and an electronic gate (that locks down after hours) provide additional security.
- 200 seasonal slips
- 6 average available transient slips
- 6-14′ dockside depth at MLW
- Approach channel well marked
- Floating docks
- Potable water at slips
- 110v / 30A power outlets
- 220v / 50A power outlets
- Fuel dock: ValvTect Marine Gas & ValvTect Marine Premium Diesel
- Dock staff monitors channel 9
- Pump out facilities available at fuel dock or dockside
- Pump out boat monitors channel 68
- Free Brewer Wi-Fi