Summer winds down with a free breakfast on the waterfront. Begins at 10:00 a.m. on the north yard patio.
|Slips||Transient Slips||Mean Low Water||Max Length/Beam||Fuel||Pumpout||Hauling Capacity||Winter Storage|
750 floating docks
20 floating docks
Gas Only (ValvTect)
Indoor & Outdoor
Whether sailing the protected waters of Greenwich Bay or deep-sea fishing off Montauk, Brewer Cowesett is in the heart of boater’s paradise. On shore, you can enjoy the nearby Roger Williams Park Zoo, the public golf course at the East Greenwich Golf and Country Club and the many boutiques and antique shops of East Greenwich Village. For our customers, Brewer Cowesett offers all the amenities to make your stay comfortable, and the on-site chandlery stocks most nautical supplies - or can obtain almost anything - within 24 hours.
Brewer Cowesett Marina is minutes off Interstate 95 in Warwick, RI, and nearby to the Providence train station and T.F. Green Airport. Our customers come from as far away as Colorado, Texas and Germany to experience and enjoy over 400 miles of Rhode Island’s coastline.
When fall rolls around, Brewer Cowesett Marina can provide full service winter storage, both in-water or out. Our service department can handle all of your yacht’s needs, from routine maintenance to major repairs.
- Showers and heads
- Swimming pool & hot tub
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grills
- Ship's Store
- Groceries nearby
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV connections
- Year round events
- Chelo's Family Restaurant (Seasonal) (401) 884-3000 1 Masthead Drive Warwick, RI 02886 (on site)
- The Shanty (401) 884-7008 3854 Post Road Warwick RI 02886 (0.1 mi.)
- Crow's Nest Seafood Restaurant (401) 732-6575 288 Arnold's Neck Drive Warwick, RI 02886 (1.5 mi.)
- Grille on Main (401) 885-2200 50 Main Street E. Greenwich, RI 02818
- Blu On The Water (401) 885-3700 20 Water Street E. Greenwich, RI 02818
- Finn’s Harborside (401) 884-6363 38 Water Street Warwick, RI 02886 (Dockage available for dinner guests – call ahead)
- Dante's Kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner - BYOB) (401) 398-7798 315 Main Street E. Greenwich, RI 02818
- Filippou's Twisted Pizza (Free delivery, too!) (401) 885-5652 1050 Main Street E. Greenwich, RI 02818
- Airport Taxi (401) 737-2868
- Dave's Marketplace East Greenwich Square (401) 558-0190 1000 Division Street East Greenwich, RI (3.9 mi.)
- Stop and Shop (401) 828-9360 300 Quaker Lane Cowesett Corners Warwick, RI 02886 (4.0 mi.)
- Kent County Memorial Hospital (401) 736-4658 455 Toll Gate Road Warwick, RI 02886 (2.3 mi.)
About the Area
The Fall Rendezvous has become a homecoming at Brewer Essex Island. The weekend will offer fun activities like an outdoor movie on the lawn, campfire and s’mores. Also included are…
Slips / Storage
The 750 protected slips at Brewer Cowesett range from 25’ to 60’ with up to 7’ of depth alongside at low water. We can accommodate vessels with drafts up to 12 feet on our 2,000 foot open pier along the perimeter of the marina. Our slips (floating concrete docks) are equipped with shore power, potable water and free wireless internet access. We reserve several slips, every summer, exclusively for our transient visitors. An additional 18 moorings are available. Our friendly dock staff are always eager to help and can be reached on VHF channel 9.
- Cable television connections at every slip – South Yard Only
- 750 seasonal slips on concrete floating docks
- 18 seasonal moorings
- Year-round wet storage
- Up to 7-foot dockside depth at MLW
- Many transient slips
- Approach channel well marked for easy entry day or night
- Potable water at every slip
- 110V / 30A electrical connection available
- 220V / 50A electrical connection available
- Free Brewer Wi-Fi
- Pump out facilities available 24/7 in season free of charge
- Laundry facilities
- Dock staff monitors channel 9
Brewer Cowesett Marina offers 13,000 square feet of unheated indoor storage (South Yard), 18,000 square feet of heated indoor storage (North Yard), as well as over 30 acres of outdoor storage for vessels of all sizes. No matter whether you elect to store your boat inside or out, our staff will maintain a vigilant watch on your vessel to ensure that lines are tight, stands are secure and all boats are safe for the winter.
Brewer Cowesett Marina is a member of:
- ABBRA—American Boat Builders & Repairers Association
- ABYC—American Boat & Yacht Council
- Rhode Island Marine Trade Association
Brewer Cowesett Marina is a full-service boat yard and marina. While capable of addressing almost any marine repair or modification, we have a long, successful record of re-powering, custom yacht interiors structural fiberglass repair, and high quality hull finishes. We are also credited for being friendly and very customer service oriented.
For those with work to do on their boats, our staff of mechanics, riggers, carpenters and painters can accomplish just about any project you propose—or we can just advise you on your do-it-yourself projects.
The buildings are carefully maintained and climate-controlled, allowing us to efficiently and comfortably service boats year-round. We manage and maintain over 400 yachts, with assistance from our 40 and 50-ton travel lifts and jib crane, a 35-ton hydraulic trailer, a forklift, and mobile crane.
Our four man mechanical team is very experienced and enjoys an excellent reputation. This fully certified crew has demonstrated strength for engine repowers, but is also well versed in running gear service, sanitation systems upgrades, fuel system replacement, and bow thruster and windlass installations. In addition, this crew attends service schools and in-house seminars annually, thus staying up-to-date on ever evolving and increasingly complex marine technologies.
Throughout the region, our finish department constantly receives high recommendations, even by local surveyors and insurance adjusters. For this reason, Brewer Yacht Yard at Cowesett has become the place to go for major structural repairs and Awlgrip paint jobs. This crew is also fully capable of fabricating parts and molds, replacing bulkheads, and tackling most projects or challenges that come our way.
ABYC-certified electrical technicians can install navigational packages, update wiring systems, or supply power to bow and stern thrusters. We always adhere to the highest industry standards.
Our talented, two man crew manages projects that include everything from teak deck installations to built-in custom cabinetry.
Offering a full spectrum of services, our riggers can clean and service winches, replace lifelines and running rigging, rewire masts, and dye testing shrouds. We also offer rack storage for masts in the off-season.
For more information, or an estimate, please call us (401) 884 0544 or stop by for a visit. We’re always happy to make our services available to new clients.
Brewer Cowesett Marina Specializes in:
- Yacht Thruster by eXturn
- Awlgrip Paint System
- Interlux Marine Paints
- Universal diesel engines
- Pettit Marine Paints
- Westerbeke engines and generators
- MerCruiser I/O and inboard engines
- Yanmar Marine Engines
- Alexseal Yacht Coatings
- SeaLand VacuFlush sanitation systems
- Side-Power Thrusters
- Lifeline premium AGM batteries
ATTENTION: Brewer Preferred Members – All Member Promo Codes have expired.
In order to receive your Green or Gold Card discounts, you must register your Membership on Dockwa. Your Membership ID can be found on the back of your Membership Card. You can either register during the registration process or by visiting dockwa.com/brewer Your Brewer affiliation will be noted and the reservation will automatically adjust to reflect the proper discount.
Green and Gold cards MUST be present at check-in, in order to keep this discount.
The Brewer Yacht Yard Group has a great program that can save money for you and your friends. We offer a Refer a Friend program for new customers or a Brewer customer who has not been with us for two or more years. When your friend signs up for a slip or winter storage, you will both receive a 5% discount! Please contact your office to help answer any questions you may have about this program.
Matt St. Angelo, General Manager
Joe Mariani, Assistant General Manager
Eric Rancourt, Service Manager/Custom Fabricator
Cathy Black, Office Manager
Jon Seeber, Parts/Store Manager
Brewer Cowesett MarinaOne Masthead Drive Warwick, RI 02886
- General Manager:
- Matt St.Angelo
- Assistant General Manager (North Yard):
- Joe Mariani
- (401) 884-0544
- (401) 885-5620
- Buoy Ref:
- "C-3, C-5, C-1"
- 41° 40' 55" N / 71° 26' 55" W