The Fall Rendezvous has become a homecoming at Brewer Essex Island. The weekend will offer fun activities like an outdoor movie on the lawn, campfire and s’mores. Also included are…
|Slips||Transient Slips||Mean Low Water||Max Length/Beam||Fuel||Hauling Capacity||Winter Storage|
380 floating docks
20 floating docks
Gas & Diesel (Valvtect)
The two full service yards, known as the North and East yards, offer all the top-notch amenities a boater might need. Hosting giveaways, cook-offs and cookouts throughout the year provides a fun family atmosphere. We are also pet friendly. Slip sizes range from 20’ to 60’, accommodating both the enthusiastic fisherman and the recreational boater.
Service at Brewer Greenwich Bay is professional and friendly. Featuring two Marine Travelifts with capacities up to 35 tons and indoor work space and outdoor vessel storage, boats can be serviced or repaired regardless of the season. In addition, we work closely with our sister Brewer locations to accommodate any service, repair or re-build project.
The North Yard is located at 252 Second Point Road and offers on-site gas and diesel, and a 24/7 self serve pumpout station. On site we have a small restaurant and a canvas shop. Bluenose Yacht Sales is now located in the East Yard.
The East Yard is located at 125 Wharf Road (also near the Warwick Neck Area), and shares the amenities available at the North location. Both yards are five minutes from the T. F. Greene Airport and fifteen minutes from Providence.
- Showers and heads
- Swimming pools
- Picnic areas
- Barbecue grills
- On-site Restaurant
- Ship store at our sister port
- Full Service Department
- Groceries nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Security Surveillance
- Sam’s Inn 2227 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 737-6073 Cuisine: American Atmosphere: Casual
- The Islander 2318 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 738-9861 Cuisine: Chinese Atmosphere: Casual, Family, Take-out
- Lucce Italian Bistro 2317 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 921-3300 Cuisine: Italian Atmosphere: Fine Dining
- Peter’s Coney’s Island 2298 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 732-6499 Cuisine: Breakfast Atmosphere: Casual
- Timmy's One Bay Avenue One Bay Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 738-4777 Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Steaks Atmosphere: Casual, Family, Take-Out
- Top of the Bay 898 Oakland Beach Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 921-3663 Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Seafood, Steaks Atmosphere: Casual Fine Dining, Family, Take-out
- Dave's Marketplace 1599 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 739-9856
- Dockside Seafood 2275 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 737-0008
- Sandy Lane Meat Market 459 Sandy Lane, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 737-4246
- Stop & Shop Supermarket 2430 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI 02889 Phone: (401) 732-4616
- Kent County Memorial Hospital (401) 736-4658 455 Toll Gate Road Warwick, RI 02886 (2.3 mi.)
About the Area
Slips / Storage
Our North & East Yards offer more than 380 slips ranging in length from 20-60 feet for smaller boats with drafts under seven feet. The docks in the North & East yards are newly-built, meticulously-maintained, wooden floating docks with power & water connections. Hot showers, restrooms & laundry are available. The North Yard boasts dockside gasoline & diesel fuel service with pumpout facilities. On The Dock Grille offers three meals daily and a unique bar.
Brewer Greenwich Bay offers safe, out-of-water storage. With two Travelifts, ranging in capacity from 25-35 tons, we haul boats from 10 to 60 feet. Our experienced staff takes every precaution to ensure your boat is coddled while in the slings and blocked with the correct number and type of stands. Our staff works throughout the winter to protect storage boats from the effects of New England winters.
Brewer Greenwich Bay Marina is a full-service boat yard and marina. Our professionally trained staff can undertake any project, from routine oil changes to complete repowers, hull waxing to high quality paint finishes and simple scratch repairs to complex fiberglass repairs. The management understands both your boat and your needs as a customer. We will provide an estimate for any job and will keep you informed as the work progresses. And, we are not done with any project until you are 100% satisfied.
ATTENTION: Brewer Preferred Members – All Member Promo Codes have expired.
In order to receive your Green or Gold Card discounts, you must register your Membership on Dockwa. Your Membership ID can be found on the back of your Membership Card. You can either register during the registration process or by visiting dockwa.com/brewer Your Brewer affiliation will be noted and the reservation will automatically adjust to reflect the proper discount.
Green and Gold cards MUST be present at check-in, in order to keep this discount.
The Brewer Yacht Yard Group has a great program that can save money for you and your friends. We offer a Refer a Friend program for new customers or a Brewer customer who has not been with us for two or more years. When your friend signs up for a slip or winter storage, you will both receive a 5% discount! Please contact your office to help answer any questions you may have about this program.
Cassie Whaples, Assistant Manager
Pattie Cole, Office Manager
Matt Vallante, Mechanic
Brewer Greenwich Bay Marina
- General Manager:
- Greg Bartoszuk
- (401) 884-1810
- (401) 737-3227
- 41° 41' 38 " N/071° 23' 28" W
- 41° 41' 48 " N/071° 23' 25" W