Onset Bay Marina, located in southeastern Massachusetts near Cape Cod and the Islands, is a full service marina that specializes in repairing, refurbishing and restoring boats of all sizes and can provide hauling for boats up to 70’
Our staff consists of factory-trained technicians offering all types of engine and mechanical services to gas and diesel engines, including winterization and summerization/commissioning, prop and shaft repair, electronics installation, electrical repairs and engine re-powering.
We are experts at all types of boat repairs including restoration, renovations, damage repairs, hull extensions, custom fiberglass and woodwork, complete refitting and repair and Awlgrip painting.
Brewer Onset Bay Marina provides the following specialized services for your boat or yacht:
- Complete engine service for diesel and gasoline inboard and I/O engines
- Repowering specialists
- Electrical and electronics design/repair, install and modifications
- Boat cooling and heating systems
- The highest quality refinishing and Awlgrip® painting
- Specialists in Hull Extensions
- Bow-thruster installation/service
- Complete boat renovations, restorations and rebuilding
- Transient Services
As boat owners, many of our staff are sensitive to the immediate needs of traveling boaters and, therefore, react with urgency to the bent shaft, rudder, propeller problems, or other mechanical problems. We are capable of hauling up to seventy feet and fifty tons on an hydraulic trailer and offer a complete machine shop and services for repairs to canvas, rails, towers and electronics.
Our factory trained technicians can install, overhaul, repair or rebuild General Motors, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, and Yanmar diesels; MerCruiser, OMC, Chrysler, Chris Craft and Volvo inboards and I/O’s; Paragon and Borg-Warner transmissions.
We are expert at applying Awlgrip® which is a color fast and corrosion resistant finish with higher gloss and more durability than gel-coat. In our controlled environment shops, we provide this service on a year round basis for motor and sailing vessels up to seventy feet, as well as for spars and other equipment:
- Guard the investment you have in your boat or yacht
- Have a ‘new’ boat for a fraction of the cost
- Reduce boat maintenance to soap and water for up to seven years
Storm Water Final Plan – 2015