When you become a Member of a Safe Harbor Marina, you join the largest network of marinas in the world. Because of our size, we are able to deliver unmatched customer service and boating lifestyle opportunities to our Members. From East Coast to West Coast, Great Lakes to the Gulf, and in between, Safe Harbor Marinas offers an unparalleled boating lifestyle. Whether you are on the water with family near your home or taking clients out for a cruise while traveling for business, Safe Harbor Marinas is a nationwide gateway of great boating experiences.
2018 MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES!
Fuel and transient night discounts, access to unmatched boat insurance, unbeatable discounts on boat and cabin rentals nationwide and more!
The 2018 SHM Black Card
Seasonal Member Benefits
- Fuel Discounts at any SHM-owned* fuel dock:
- 40¢/gal OFF (Mon – Fri) | 20¢/gal OFF (Sat & Sun)
- Discounts on houseboats, charter boats, hotels, & cabin rentals – CLICK HERE to start your journey!
- SHM Preferred Boat Insurance. Find out more – CLICK HERE.
- Commander’s Weather 15% off all services offered – CLICK HERE for more information.
Annual Member Benefits
- All the exclusive privileges of Seasonal Membership
- Plus 8 FREE transient nights & 10 nights at 50% OFF††
• • • • •
Safe Harbor Marinas reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the program and/or program rules at any time without notice. Safe Harbor Marinas reserves the right to end the program at any time. By registering your SHM Black Card and/or participating in the program, you agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
• • • • •
* Does not apply to leased fuel docks and properties that are third-party managed by Safe Harbor Marinas.
†† Restrictions & blackout dates apply. See Rules & Regulations for complete details. Free & discounted transient benefits are ONLY available to qualifying Annual Members. SHM Members must meet ONE (1) of the following two (2) requirements to qualify as an Annual Member & be eligible for ‘Transient Night’ benefits: A. Individual must be signed to a current annual storage/slippage lease agreement OR, B. Individual must be a current storage/slippage customer for twelve (12) consecutive months or more (looking back).